Smart Home Experience
CVMORE Smart Home is an innovative system that allows you to handle up to 250 CVMORE Smart Devices controlled by only a single central unit/Gateway. That unique feature rightfully makes the CVMORE Smart Home system one of the most flexible home solutions in the market.
1 Gateway – 1 App – up to 250 CVMORE Smart Devices
Get started downloading the CVMORE App and feel the experience of a Smart Living.
Remote access into your property, anytime from anywhere!
Choose from a range of CVMORE Plug & Play Smart devices, build the CVMORE Smart Home system according to your needs and improve significantly your energy consumption, security and comfort.
The package contains
The Core of the “INTELLIGENT” system.
Zigbee Smart Gateway GWU – A1
The CVMORE Smart Gateway is the heart of your CVMORE Smart Home system. It’s a real Plug & Play device connecting your smart phone/tablet with CVMORE Smart Devices everywhere in your home. It is extendable up to 250 CVMORE Smart devices providing a secure communication among them. CVMORE Smart gateway is powered with a ZigBee communication module. ZigBee protocol has been precisely designed to exchange data and it is more prevalent in the wireless sensor based networks such as those in home automation systems or industrial machinery coordination systems.
Wireless Connectivity: ZIGBEE 2,4GHz. WI-FI (communication to LAN)
Extremely flexible internet connection through WiFi
- The system continues to work locally without a connection to the Internet
- Wireless upgrade of the software
Changeable plug to match with any type of socket
API / CPI available for inter – connection with other systems
- Mini USB port as second option for power supply
Configure your Smart Gateway by using the CVMORE home app for smart devices
1. Download the CVMORE home, smart phone app from Google play or Appstore.
2. Choose «Configuration Wizard» on the CVMORE home app, and connect the Smart Gateway into the Cloud in the applications’ bottom right side.
3. Connect Smart Gateway and the LED operating indicator will flash in purple color.
4. Choose the desired Wi-Fi network for the Smart Gateway
5. In «STEP 3» of the «Configuration Wizard» create your own account (User Name and Password) for your Smart Gateway in order to control your house through Cloud.